Balto luv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balto and His Long-Lost Son

Go down

Balto and His Long-Lost Son Empty Re: Balto and His Long-Lost Son

Post  Guest Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:44 pm

Wow, that was a good story. I hope that you continue to write stories.

Back to top Go down

Balto and His Long-Lost Son Empty Balto and His Long-Lost Son

Post  foxywolf Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:51 pm

Balto and His Long-Lost Son

“Hey Balto, I found your son,” said Kovu. “What do you mean by you found my son, asked Balto?” “You’re long-lost son Kivee,” replied Kovu. “Kivee,” said Balto, “who’s he?” Kovu answered, “You’re long-lost son.” “What long-lost son; I know who all of my son are and not one of their names is Kivee.” “Yes Balto, Yes, yes, yes,” said Kovu. Balto kept on saying, who until Jenna said “Who what?” Balto was just dreaming. “What,” asked Balto? “Why are you asking me what,” answered Jenna confused? “Oh,” said Balto, “it was all just a dream.” “What was a dream honey,” asked Jenna. “Oh, uh…just…nothing,” answered Balto. “Oh…okay then,” said Jenna who was very mad.
“Jenna, I am going to go into the woods and just walk around in the forest.” “Okay honey, but first eat your breakfast, and don’t forget to be home by lunch,” said Jenna. “Don’t worry, I won’t,” replied Balto to Jenna. Balto stomped on a board by his feet, which knocked the spoon into the corn and the corn went flying into Balto’s mouth. He started to chew and then after he was done, he darted off towards the forest. He stopped after about 10 minutes of strait running in the woods. He curled up under a big tree and closed his eyes. He woke up when he heard a big loud scream in the distance. He ran to the direction of the scream. The scream came from a half-dog, half-wolf that was being chased by a big bear. “Help me, help me,” cried the wolf-dog. Balto ran up to the bear and began to growl. Then Balto bit the bear’s leg which made the bear even madder. Then Balto scratched the bear’s back really hard and then the bear ran away with a big growl.
The wolf- dog had black fur with a big stripe of brownie brown on his back. He had a clump of wavy, thick, shaggy, and long hair hanging on the front of his face. You could totally tell by his medium size paws that he was half-wolf, half-dog. He has harp teeth and a very nice smile. His claws are rather sharp and look like he could do a lot of damage with them.
“What were you thinking and what were you doing,” asked Balto? “Nothing,” replied the wolf-dog, “just leave me alone; I was handling things good by myself.” “Really,” said Balto, “I don’t see almost being eaten as handling a situation.” “Yeah, well I was fine without you here.” “No you weren’t; just be glad I saved you,” said Balto. “Saved me, yeah right,” said the wolf-dog. “Why was that bear chasing you,” asked Balto? “I was just hungry… so I decided I wanted to eat her cub.” “Wolfs don’t eat cubs,” screamed Balto! “Yeah, but I haven’t eaten in two days, and for your information, I am a wolf-dog, not a wolf,” said the wolf-dog. “Well come home with me and I’ll give you some food; but you’d better be nice to my family and be appreciative,” said Balto. “Really, thanks, that’s very nice of you,” said the wolf-dog happy and thankful. “Yep, so come on and follow me,” said Balto. Balto and the wolf-dog began to run away back to Balto’s home.
They arrived and sat down on the big pillows which were kind of like seats, and there is a big table in the center of the pillows where they are supposed to eat off of. “Hey Balto, you are just in time for lunch,” said Jenna. “Oh hi Jenna, I have some uh… “GOOD” news for you,” answered Balto. “Oh,” Jena replied, “what?” The wolf-dog stepped into Balto and Jenna’s home. “Wow,” said the wolf-dog, “you guys really have a nice home here.” “Why, thank you…uh, I’m sorry, what’s your name,” asked Jenna? “Oh, my name is Kivee,” replied the wolf-dog. “Kivee,” Balto exclaimed in surprise as he sort of fainted! Jenna had a worried look on her face, and she tried to hide it almost fainting herself.
“Oh, Balto, are you okay,” asked Jenna? “Wait, did you say that his name is Balto,” asked Kivee? “Why yes…uh, didn’t you know that,” asked Jenna? “No, I didn’t,” exclaimed Kivee as he fell to the ground and sort of fainted just as Balto had! Balto looked at Kivee and noticed that his fur type and face looked a lot like Balto’s. “Did you know Kivee, that you look a lot like me,” asked Balto in a statement kind of way? Kivee nodded his head and flipped the clump of his hair that is long and shaggy in the front of him. “Uh…,” said Jenna, “how about we forget about everything that just happened, and I’ll go get some apples off the apple tree,” suggested Jenna with a very worried look on her face. “That sounds great,” said Kivee. “How about you Balto,” asked Jenna? “Uh, why do you look so worried Jenna,” asked Balto? “What,” said Jenna with a nervous voice, uh…I’m not worried; it must be your imagination.” “No,” said Balto, “I’m not imagining it; do you know something that I don’t know?” You look familiar,” said Kivee, “almost like I knew you from a long time ago.” “Do I know you,” asked Kivee? “No, I…uh…never met you before today,” replied Jenna. “Tell us the truth Jenna,” commanded Balto to his wife. “Well, okay; it happened when all the rest of the puppies were born.” “I was giving birth, and as I was naming them, a big hawk came in and grabbed the one that I had named Kivee.” “He flew off with Kivee and I couldn’t run after him.” “I was going to tell you, but it was too late, and after that, I didn’t want to make you sad, so I just didn’t tell you about Kivee.” “So,” said Jenna, “Kivee, where have you been all this time?” “I was living in a hawk nest until I was older; once I was older, I was able to escape and run away in the night.” “I had just escaped last month and I tried to live on my own,” said Kivee. “Son,” said Balto with joy as he ran up to Kivee. “Dad,” said Kivee all happy as he ran up to his dad. After that, Balto, Jenna, and Kivee had lunch and then took a nap.

THE END!!!
foxywolf
foxywolf
Admin

https://balto-luv.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down