Balto luv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The adventures of Sled and Bart 1

Go down

The adventures of Sled and Bart 1 Empty Re: The adventures of Sled and Bart 1

Post  Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:21 am

So what do you guys think. Be hionest. I want to know. I know it is too short, but that is the way i want it to be.

Back to top Go down

The adventures of Sled and Bart 1 Empty The adventures of Sled and Bart 1

Post  Guest Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Sheldon wondered off into the woods to collect some sticks for the fire. Sheldon lives in a rundown shack with only his mom. They are poor and barely have anything to eat. Sheldon has no other family. His family had died the year after sheldon was born. They died in a fire. That is why th shack is so run dwn. Because that was the only thing that they could find. Sheldon is a full wolf and his mom is too. SHelon has been taking care of his mom and himself ever since he was od enough. Sheldon has all white fur. Everything is white. His nickname is Sled. He loves to sled race and all of those things. He has just one friend, Barton. Barton and Sled have been friends ever since they could remember. Barton, whoose nockname is Bart, had lost his whole family in that same fire. That fire had hit the whole town. Bart is practically Sled's brother because Bart lives in a little tent like thing only like 10 secongds away from Sled's house. And he always comes over for breakfast. Soon, Sled found some wood and began to pick them up in his mouth when all of a sudden, something can out ofd the distance and jumpedd on top of Sled.

This story will be continued at some time.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum