Balto luv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kid Balto 1

2 posters

Go down

What do you think of this fanfic

Kid Balto 1 Vote_lcap33%Kid Balto 1 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Kid Balto 1 Vote_lcap0%Kid Balto 1 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Kid Balto 1 Empty Re: Kid Balto 1

Post  emily123 Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:51 pm

This is good! Are you going to continue this? Very Happy Question
emily123
emily123

http://homewardboundcentral.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Kid Balto 1 Empty Kid Balto 1

Post  foxywolf Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Kid Balto 1

Balto was walking down the street to his school, Wolf-Dog Heights Middle School. As he was walking into the main entrance from outside, he saw a wolf-dog. She was SO beautiful, and he fell in love with her the moment he had seen her. She has black fur with a streak of redish-goldish fur on her back. One of her ears is slightly bigger than the other one and she has hazel colored eyes. She flashed a flirty smile at Balto, and Balto just dropped his mouth open in shock. She has long, black eyelashes that makes her eyes look really attractive.
Balto was a shy young wolf. He didn't thnk that she would ever like him because they are separated by groups. There are three main groups at Wolf-Dog Hights Middle School, the wolves, the dogs, and the wolf-dogs. Balto was in the wolve group, and she looked to be in the dog group. In elementary school, Balto got made fun of because there were more dogs there than wolves. She didn't look like a dog or a wolf; she looked of both. That is how he knew that she was a wolf-dog.
She walked past him and "accidentally" bumped into him. He thought that she was being rude, so he ran away. She wasn't being rude. She bumped into him just to get more close to him. She saw him run and she thought that for sure he didn't like her back. Then she got sad and ran in the other direction. Later that day, Balto saw her hanging with some friends. You could tell right away that she was a pop(popular). The pops were the ones that were always getting into trouble and dropping out of school.
Last year, a dog named Jypsee, a pop, dropped out of school t be a mother. She was pegnant, and one of the most popular girls in school. Last year, she was an eighth grader.
This year Balto is an eighth grader. Balto found out from one of his friends that the girl with the black fur that he liked's name is Scherry Max, but her friends just call her cher(chair) or Cherry. She is one of the most popular girls in school. She just broke up with her bf, Brent last weekend, and she currently likes a wolf. Balto really wanted to know who that wolf was, but he didn't think that it could be him.
Balto walked to his fourth period class, and then he sat down. Since it was the first day of school, he didn't know who was in any of his classes. It turns out that Scherry(or Cherry) is in that same class. The funny thing is, is that his fourth period class is chemistry, and they both have chemistry, but they don't realize it. They always find themselves starring at eachother, and giving eachother googly-eyes while they aren't looking at eachother. Even though Cherry is a wolf-dog, they both seem to get along.
After fourth period was over, it was time for their lunch. Balto was going to try to get up the nerve to sit with her at lunch, but he was afraid to. He was afraid to, because he was a wolf and Cherry and her friends are wolf-dogs. Balto forgot to pack a lunch, but the school wouldn't let him do an iou. Then Cherry walked up to him and gave him half of her lunch. "Thank," said Balto, "but are you sure that you want to give me some of your lunch?" "Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I?" "I don't know; maybe because we are in different groups." "Yeah, I know that, but it doesn't matter to me." "Really?" "Yep, but some of my friends will care." "Yeah, I know that; my friends would be the same way if they saw me talking to you." "Yeah, I totally know what you mean, but I don't understand why." "Neither do I," said Balto. "Well," said Cherry, "I guess I'll go and sit down now." Cherry handed him the half of her lunch. "Okay," said Balto, "bye then." She walked away and sat down with her other friends.
Then Balto friends came over to him and asked him what he was doing standing there and looking in that direction. He just nodded and walked away. His friends had a confused look on his face. They shugged and ran away to catch up with Balto. Balto had a big smile on his face and he couldn't get rid of it. He really wanted to especially when his friends had caught up to him. "Why are you smiling," asked Benny? "Oh...uh, no reason," said Balto. Balto started to dart away with a friendly smile on his face.
In about 10 minutes, he found himself stuck in a dump. Balto's friends were no where in sight. He had outrun them, and now he hears a voice in the background. All of a sudden, a mean and big junkyard dog runs at Balto out of nowhere barking. Balto starts to run. He jumps on top of a trash compactor, and he stays up there for a while. Balto starts to think. "What should I do?" "Where should I go?" "Am I going to die?" "Oh, please somebody help me." Just then, Balto sees his friends. Balto, where are you," asked Benny?
Balto started to yell and they spotted him. Balto looked around and the cost was clear. All of a sudden, there was a scream. Balto was wrong. The dog came up behind him, and it bit his leg. Balto tried to run, but he couldn't. Oh no, his leg was broken. Benny jumped over the fence, and bit the dog's tail. Balto was able to make it to the fence where Jack, his other friend, had helped him up and over the fence. They wanted to help out Benny, but.....
foxywolf
foxywolf
Admin

https://balto-luv.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down