Balto luv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to know about this site...

Go down

What do you think of this site?

Things to know about this site... Vote_lcap25%Things to know about this site... Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Things to know about this site... Vote_lcap0%Things to know about this site... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Things to know about this site... Vote_lcap25%Things to know about this site... Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Things to know about this site... Vote_lcap0%Things to know about this site... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Things to know about this site... Empty Things to know about this site...

Post  foxywolf Sat May 31, 2008 7:22 pm

On my site, you can talk about your religious beliefs all you want like on the introduction or the important messages board. You can go on the rant board and talk about what you feel is rite. There is teen talk box and that is where the older kids/teens can go on and talk about ANYTHING they want. There is no rules. On the chatbox at the home page you cannot cuss or talk about sexual things.There is also a moderator box, where only the moderators are allowed. That box is where the moderaotors can talk about who is banned and that stuff. There is also profiles and a banned box. Only banned members and moderators and the admin have acsess to the banned box. Also you can post news and updates in the news and updates section. There is also a section called the Admin's Info or something like that where the administator can posts things. Members can reply, but they cannot post there. The news and update section is also where you can say things like, my new username is...or I have made a new site. The rant board of course let's you complain. Also, there you can tell us what you think about the rules or the sites. You can also give suggestions there. With any further questions, contact me. So be nice and have fun on my amazing site, this one.

Last edited by foxywolf on Sat May 31, 2008 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add a poll)
foxywolf
foxywolf
Admin

https://balto-luv.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down